Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Girl's night out

First, I have to say that God is just amazing to me. He is always faithful and always better than anything I could imagine!

I've truly been blessed to have some of the most awesome people in my life. True, God ordained, friendships are few and far between, and God has just showered my family with a terrific group of people. God is good!

We had a girl's night out, last night. Eight of us girls got together to have pedicures and dinner. Afterwards, some of us went out for coffee and more chit chatting. We all had such a great time! It's so good to get out and pamper yourself sometimes! It's a must, especially when your's always so busy with every day life.

Some pictures from lastnight:


From right to left : Heather, Myself, Tiffany, April, Shannon, Julie, Kimbo, and Charity.


After all that hard work, we had some very attractive toes. Awesome flip-flop tan lines and all!


Needless to say, thought I have, we had a great time!

2 comments:

Living to Love said...

I was just sharing with our social worker at the agency last night about our awesome group. I shared with her that we just have a group of friends that I call community that we "do life" with. It is so true. We have so many awesome people to share our little one with!

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun. I love being with all of you...God is good!! I feel so blessed and thankful for all of you. These friendships only come once in a lifetime.