Wednesday, July 11, 2007

28 weeks and counting

Today I had my 28 week checkup for little Ms Pasquali. She is measuring right at 28 weeks. Heart rate was 156/minute. I'm up 2lbs (yay for Pasquali, boo for mommy), my blood pressure was great too. My only complaint the oh so exciting Rhogham shot I had to have in my left hip.

Adeline made a new bestfriend in the doctor's office. It amazes me at how quickly little kids can just bond and be friends. A little girl, Jadin,3, and Adeline played with the blocks, carried buckets around, and looked at the fishies. When we were in line to check out, Jadin came around the corner and yelled, "There she is, Mommy!" and rushed towards Adeline. After we made our next appointment Adeline turned the Jadin and told her "Bye!" and blew kisses. (Things that make a mother so proud!)

We start having appointments every two weeks now. This means I need a babysitter. I'll start having exams everytime soon, and I can only imagine what a big helper Adeline will want to be!
12 weeks left until our due date. I cannot believe it's gone so quickly!
While I'm so excited about this new little family member, I'm scared to death as to how I'm going to be a mommy of two. Will Adeline do well with her baby sister? Will I do well with this baby sister? Will Adeline feel neglected? Or will she just take to being a big sister easily?
This is where prayers get me through. I just have to remember to lift it all up to God and he'll take care of the rest.
I am so thankful that I don't have to do this alone. I always have His help with all things that I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found one way to make things a little easier when the baby gets here. Check out www.snappybaby.com to find out how to contact everyone at the same time as soon as the baby is born with one phone call. It's a great service and makes life much easier! Best wishes to you!