Tuesday, July 3, 2007

because sleep is over rated

I think if I were to actually lay my head down, I would drift off. But, with all that's swirling around, it's just not a possibility.

So, a little list to help get it out & to probably raise my already high anxiety levels:

1. Paint Adeline's big girl room and move some toys in.
2. Move things out of Adeline's BGR's closet and find new homes for them.
3. Move all things out of the nursery's closet and into Adeline's BGR's closet.
4. Remove all nursery bedding, wash, dry, and replace on crib & wall.
5. Set up nursery from being toddler-style to newborn-style.
6. Have Adeline start sleeping in her big girl bed.
7. Have a living room again minus a million toys (atleast for a short period of time).
8. Name this kiddo. Pasquali just isn't going to do it.
9. Find a car that we can afford and that isn't a big lemon.
10. Find & Purchase a dresser for Adeline's BGR.

Oh, I know there's so much more...

2 comments:

Living to Love said...

Uhhh...yeah, that list is long!! If you need my help one day, just let me know! I love the polka dots!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I know you got one wall painted, but I can help with the other three!:) I can't wait to hold your baby all day!